This program provides a partial or full tuition scholarship reusable annually for the duration of the program attempted, providing the student continues to maintain satisfactory academic progress, appropriate attitude and service to the college and the community at large.
Applications for scholarships are available from the Reception Desk in the Administration Building. Scholarships are awarded based on academic achievement, leadership, service and need. Students are required to file the application along with transcripts of grades. The deadline for Fall Enrollment is April 15 and the deadline for Spring Enrollment is October 1.
The award of an Academic Scholarship requires the following:
- A "B" average (3.00 GPA) during the 10th, 11th, and 1st semester of the 12th grade, or
- A "B" average the previous semester as a full time enrolled student at RSTC and making good academic progress. These awards are not guaranteed not even before enrolling at RSTC.
The award of a Leadership Scholarship requires the following:
- A C+ average (2.5 GPA) during the 10th, 11th, and the 1st semester of the 12th grade, or
- A C+ average the previous semester as a full time enrolled student at RSTC and making good academic progress. The awards are not guaranteed not even before enrolling at RSTC.
- Demonstrate leadership abilities by occupy an active leadership position in high school or community, church, or civic organizations.
- A currently enrolled student must occupy an active leadership position with student government (SGA, SGA representative, etc.)
- Must be willing to serve the college and community in the following ways:
- Recruit in hometown areas
- Participate in activity days
- Participate in graduation
- Attend the participate when needed, in awards/honors day
- Participate in the Red Cross Blood Drive
- Actively participate in other college and community activity as requested
- Serve as a tutor to deserving students
Academic & Leadership Scholarship Application
High School Senior Scholarship Application
Renaissance Team Scholarship Application